Therapeutic Knee Highs
|Material:||74% Nylon, 18% Lycra, 8% Spandex|
|Care:||Wash in lukewarm water (not hot water) with neutral detergent. Wring it carefully so that the detergent can penetrate thoroughly, rinse it out and let it dry far from any source of heat.|
|Availability:||In stock! Order now!|
Place Your Order
Please select an order quantity from the drop-down box of the required sizing:
|= Sold out.|
Knee highs medical graduated compression with therapeutic massage effect. 400 denier
Helps in the treatment of DVT
(Deep Vein Thrombosis). Offers therapeutic
With heel pockets to ensure good fitting and comfort. Reinforced heel for longer wear.
Class 1 compression (20-30mmHg)* with CE Marking
(European Medical Device Directive 93/42/CEE).
Please see style AA216BD
, an alternative to this style.
Specially designed for:
- The treatment of thrombosis, varicose vein and vein insufficiency
- As stabilisers in hypostasis, stasis and lymphoedema of a light degree in post-fracture of the limb
- For other pathologies requiring the compression indicated.
- More stretchable with higher Lycra content
- With heel pockets to ensure good fitting and comfort
- Reinforced heel for longer wear
- Special toe section with lower compression for the comfort of your toes
The graduated compression (bi-elastic) is specifically designed to stimulate blood circulation
and hence avoiding vein dilation, tiredness and 'pins and needles' in the legs.
A decreasing, bi-elastic compression, strong at the ankles and lighter towards the calfs, exerts a beneficial stimulation for a correct circulation of blood.
Other Albert Andre Therapeutic Class 1 collection:
Instructions for UseTo put on the medical hosiery, proceed as with a normal hosiery but without rolling it. You do not need to turn it inside out beforehand. Position the heel, then draw the hosiery with your hands, stretch it over the ankle and up the calf. If the hosiery is uniformly distributed, the compression will be perfect.
It is advisable to seek your physician's advice before using medical hosiery having compression of class I and above.